1 - Sanding Gantry Crane - St. Luc Yard - QC
Description of Surplus Equipment:
a) Locomotive sand gantry
• Manufactured by Whiting Equipment 1975
• 15 ton capacity
• Max Travel speed (200 fpm)
• Electrical Service 575V, 3 phase
• Includes Sand hopper and basket for personnel
• Running rail to running rail measure is 43-6”
• Currently in running condition
b) Stairs to access the personnel basket
c) Sand storage silo
• Approximately 5 ton capacity
• Manufacturer and year of Manufacture is Unknown.
Requirements for Removal:
• Planned date for removal is August 28 but is subject to change (by up to 1 month)
• 3 days will be allowed for removal and all equipment must be off the property within 5 days.
• CP Locomotive servicing and fueling activates must be maintained during removals.
• All costs associated with the removal the responsibility of the of the purchaser.
• All personnel removing and dismantling equipment shall wear safety gear as required by CP
Comments : Sold As Is Where is - Items listed come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
Pictures are for information purposes only, and are not intended to represent the condition of the item or its ability to perform. Inspections are strongly recommended.
Every person that would like to come on site to view the item will have to schedule an appointment and comply with all “Minimum Safety Requirements while on CP property”,
Which means bring their own PPE (boots with 8 inch uppers, hat, glasses, vest and gloves.
Canadian Pacific Railway makes no representations of condition. Bidders shall be responsible to make their
Own determination on the suitability and operation condition of the equipment before bidding on units.
Timothy Branch at (438)869-6824
For inquires regarding this posting, please send your email to email@example.com
Note that items indicated in red below will link to supporting documentation.